Funny Kids Jokes about Christmas (Loved by Adults)
The printable jokes for kids that I’ve been creating for the past few months have been a huge hit around here! Little M even asked me to stop sending the knock, knock jokes for a few days because the other kids were begging to hear them. (I guess she got tired of the extra attention… funny.) How has your family liked them?
These jokes about Christmas are seriously funny and sure to add a few extra laughs to your holiday.
Make sure to check out the printable winter Sudoku for kids as well!
How to use These Christmas Jokes for Kids
There are a few fun ways to use these printable Christmas Jokes. Choose one of these or come up with your own way to use them. Share your idea in the comments!
- Put the jokes in the kids’ lunch boxes. (That’s what I do with all of our jokes for kids.)
- Have the Elf on the Shelf bring a new joke every day.
- Make an advent calendar with jokes.
- Add a cute joke to your Christmas cracker.
- Decide which joke is the best and use it all month!
Best Christmas Jokes for Kids
- Where do snowmen keep their money? — In a snow bank.
- Why is it so cold at Christmas? — Because it’s Decembrrrrr.
- What does one snowman say to the other? — Do you smell carrots?
- What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? — A snowball.
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? — “Aren’t you tired of just hanging around?”
- Where would you find chili beans? — At the North Pole.
- What do you call a snowman party? — A Snowball.
Holiday Jokes about Santa
- What’s red and white, red and white, red and white? — Santa Claus rolling down the hill.
- What do you call Santa when he stops moving? — Santa Pause.
- What goes “oh, oh, oh”? — Santa walking backwards.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens? — So he can hoe-hoe-hoe.
- What does Mrs Claus say to Santa when she sees clouds? — Looks like rain, dear
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? — Because of all the wrapping.
Jokes about Gingerbread
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? — A cookie sheet.
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor? — Because he was feeling crummy.
- Why was the Gingerbread Man robbed? — Because of his dough.
- What do gingerbread men use when they break their legs? — Candy canes.
- Why do basketball players love gingerbread cookies? — Because they can dunk them!
Reindeer Jokes for Kids
- What game do reindeer play at sleepovers? — Truth-or-deer.
- Why were the reindeer still in the barn when they were supposed to be with Santa? — They were stalling.
- What do reindeer hang on their Christmas trees? — Horn-aments.
- Who leads Santa’s sleigh underwater? — Ru-Dolphin!
- Who won he race between Rudolph and Prancer? — Rudolph won by a nose!
- How do you get into Donner’s house? You ring the “deer”bell.
Jolly Christmas Jokes for Kids
- What kind of bug hates Christmas? — A humbug.
- What does Tarzan sing at Christmas? — Jungle Bells.
- This year even the toys are stressed out! — Yeah, they came already wound up.
- Who lives at the North Pole, makes toys and rides around in a pumpkin? — Cinder-“elf”-a.
- What’s Santa’s favorite sandwich? — Peanut butter and jolly.
Christmas Jokes for Teens
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? — Frostbite.
- What do you call Santa Claus with unfolded clothes? — Kris Wrinkle.
- Why did the elves ask the turkey to join the band? — Because he had the drum sticks.
- Why did Santa get a ticket on Christmas Eve? — He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What do you get when you cross a bell with a skunk? — Jingle smells.
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
Who doesn’t love a knock knock joke? Here are 5 Christmas Knock Knock Jokes… you can ge more here Best Ever Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock. Knock. Who’s there? Hanna.Hanna who? Hanna partridge in a pear tree.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Chris. Chris who? Christmas is here!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dexter. Dexter, who? Dexter halls with boughs of holly.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Doughnut. Doughnut who? Doughnut open gifts until Christmas Day.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ima. Ima who? Ima dreaming of a white Christmas.
20+ Best Christmas Riddles for Kids (With Answers)
Are you wondering what’s the best way to use these printable riddles? I’ve created a list of ideas. Add your own ideas to the comments!
- Add a riddle to each link in a countdown to Christmas chain.
- Use the riddles as a surprise in your advent calendar.
- At a Christmas party, give each guest a riddle to share through the party.
- Write the riddle on a white board in the morning. See who can get the answer first.
- As a lunch box love note for December.
Cute Christmas Riddle with Answer
- What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle? — Neither, candles always burn shorter!
- If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called? — Jungle Bells
- Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer? — Rude-olf
Riddles about Santa
- How many presents can Santa fit in an empty sack? – Only one – after that, it’s not empty anymore!
- What’s red and white and goes up and down and up and down? – Santa Claus stuck in an elevator.
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus? — Claustrophobic.
- When Santa Claus sets off from the North Pole on Christmas Eve, in which direction does he travel? — South. Everywhere is south from the North Pole.
Christmas Tree Riddles
- What do grizzly bears drape on their Christmas trees? — Grrr-land.
- What has bark but does not bite? — Christmas tree.
- What did the Christmas tree wear to keep it warm? — A fir coat.
Snowman Riddles for Christmas
- I am dropping from the sky far more beautiful than rain. There are no two pieces that I’ll ever look the same. What am I? – Snow.
- There is a man that can never enjoy the fireplace, who is this man? — He’s a snowman.
Christmas What am I Riddles
- You place a skirt around my bottom once I’ve been chopped. On the other end, a star or an angel is how I get topped. What am I? — Christmas tree.
- Counting down to Christmas with me can’t be a beat, behind every door there lies a tasty treat. What am I? — An Advent calendar.
- Rip this off quickly so it can no longer hide, your precious gifts that are concealed inside. What is it? – Wrapping paper.
Christmas Food and Goodie Riddles
- What kind of egg can you drink? – Eggnog.
- I’m a cookie you might like to eat, Some might say I’m a favored Christmas treat. I have brown arms, eyes, and don’t forget my feet. What am I? – A gingerbread man.
- It has two colors and is minty yet sweet, eat one and you’ll be “hooked”! What is it? – A candy cane.
- Who is never hungry on Christmas Day? – The turkey, because he’s always stuffed.
Riddles about Christmas Time
- If the end of the year is on 31 December, what is the end of Christmas? – The letter ‘s’.
- Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? – In the Dictionary.
- I come with a lot of colors, so lovely and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I? – Christmas lights.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
Joke books are a great way to get your kids reading.
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you have a Christmas joke for kids to add? Share it in the comment section!