The printable jokes for kids that I’ve been creating for the past few months have been a huge hit around here! Little M even asked me to stop sending the knock, knock jokes for a few days because the other kids were begging to hear them. (I guess she got tired of the extra attention… funny.) How has your family liked them?
Make sure to check out the printable winter Sudoku for kids as well!
How to use These Christmas Jokes for Kids
There are a few fun ways to use these printable Christmas Jokes. Choose one of these or come up with your own way to use them. Share your idea in the comments!
- Put the jokes in the kids’ lunch boxes. (That’s what I do with all of our jokes for kids.)
- Have the Elf on the Shelf bring a new joke every day.
- Make an advent calendar with jokes.
25 Christmas Jokes for KidsClick here to print your Christmas Jokes.
- What’s red and white, red and white, red and white? — Santa Claus rolling down the hill.
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? — “Aren’t you tired of just hanging around?”
- Where do snowmen keep their money? — In a snow bank.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? — Frostbite.
- What do you call Santa when he stops moving? — Santa Pause.
- What kind of bug hates Christmas? — A humbug.
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? — Because of all the wrapping.
- What goes “oh, oh, oh”? — Santa walking backwards.
- Why is it so cold at Christmas? — Because it’s Decembrrrrr.
- This year even the toys are stressed out! — Yeah, they came already wound up.
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? — A cookie sheet.
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor? — Because he was feeling crummy.
- Where would you find chili beans? — At the North Pole.
- What do you call a snowman party? — A Snowball.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens? — So he can hoe-hoe-hoe.
- What does one snowman say to the other? — Do you smell carrots?
- Why did the elves ask the turkey to join the band? — Because he had the drum sticks.
- What does Tarzan sing at Christmas? — Jungle Bells.
- Why did Santa get a ticket on Christmas Eve? — He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What’s Santa’s favorite sandwich? — Peanut butter and jolly.
- What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? — A snowball.
- Who lives at the North Pole, makes toys and rides around in a pumpkin? — Cinder-“elf”-a.
- What do you get when you cross a bell with a skunk? — Jingle smells.
- What does Mrs Claus say to Santa when she sees clouds? — Looks like rain, dear
I also found this cute Christmas riddle and included it in the printable.
- What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle? — Neither, candles always burn shorter!
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
Who doesn’t love a knock knock joke? Here are 5 Christmas Knock Knock Jokes… you can ge more here Best Ever Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock. Knock. Who’s there? Hanna.Hanna who? Hanna partridge in a pear tree.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Chris. Chris who? Christmas is here!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dexter. Dexter, who? Dexter halls with boughs of holly.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Doughnut. Doughnut who? Doughnut open gifts until Christmas Day.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ima. Ima who? Ima dreaming of a white Christmas.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you have a Christmas joke for kids to add? Share it in the comment section!