What’s Santa’s favorite animal? The reindeer, of course!
Here are some reindeer jokes and puns that will surely make your deer ones laugh.
Print your Reindeer Jokes
- What do reindeer want for Christmas? – A Pony Sleigh Station.
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has the cleanest antlers? – Comet.
- What’s a reindeer’s favorite game? – Stable tennis
- Where do reindeer like to stop for lunch? – Deery Queen.
- What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail? – Go to a re-tail shop for a new one.
- What do reindeer use to decorate their Christmas trees? – Horn-aments.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? – No, they already have names.
- Why were the reindeer so itchy? – They had antarc-ticks.
- What do you call a reindeer at Halloween? – A cari-boo!
- What do you call a reindeer with three eyes? – A Reiiindeer.
- How did Santa’s reindeer look when they got 3 piece tailored suits? – Dashing.
- What street in France do reindeer live on? – Rue Dolph.
- Did Rudolph go to school? – No he was ‘elf’ taught.
- Who laughed and called Rudolph names? – Olive, the other reindeer.
- What did Santa say when the reindeer were being sassy? – “Don’t be rude-olph!”
- Why was Santa so pleased with Rudolph guiding the sleigh? – Because it was a bright idea.
- It does appear like reindeer. We should bring an umbrella.
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke? – “This one will sleigh you!”
- They are so deer to her.
- Do I count as royalty if I reign deer?
- And then they lived happily ever Antler…
- I’ll be deer in spirit.
- I love the holiday season deerly.
Add your favorite reindeer puns to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link