Christmas Puns and Holiday Puns for the Whole Family
It’s time for a little holiday humor, in the form of puns! This collection of Christmas puns and holiday puns is sure to impress at your next gathering.
We’ve got everything! Including candy cane puns, elf puns, and even cat Christmas puns.
When you’ve read through all of these puns make sure to head over to our Christmas jokes. You might also like Christmas dog puns & jokes and dinosaur puns.
Print your Christmas puns
Click your Christmas puns here.
- The Christmas alphabet has noel.
- Yule be happy.
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
- I love you from head to mistletoe.
- But wait—there’s myrrh.
- Yule be home for Christmas.
- Saved by the jingle bell.
- Simply having a wonderful Christmas thyme.
- I bewreath in the spirit of Christmas.
- A mistle-toast to the holiday season.
- You are just in the Saint Nick of time.
- There’s snow place like home for the holidays.
- Stocking up on our favorite holiday treats.
- It’s impossibell to not feel festive right now.
Christmas Tree Puns
- I’m pine-ing for you.
- We have a great chemis-tree.
- These decorations are tree-mendous.
- Fir sure.
- Yes, I do consider myself a Christmas tree hugger.
- I’ll never fir-get
- You’re barking up the wrong Christmas tree.
- Elfish has left the building.
- Like an elf, you have great taste in wrap music.
- Have your elf a merry little Christmas.
- Let’s take an elfie.
- Don’t be elfish.
- Stop elvesdropping on Santa!
Cat Christmas Puns
- Don’t let the cat out of Santa’s bag.
- Santa claws is coming to town.
- Meow-ry Christmas.
- Where is my purr-esent?
- It’s the meow-st wonderful time of the y-ear!
Candy Cane Puns
- I cane believe how lucky I am to have you!
- I’m hooked on you.
- This year, you’ve earned your stripes!
- I candy cane, I candy saw, I candy conquered.
- Savoring the mo-mint.
- That look soots you.
- Santa cleans his sleigh with Santa-tizer.
- Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental.
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- I’m Claus-itive this will be a Christmas to remember.
- A round of Santa-plause, please.
Add your favorite Christmas pun to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link