These dinosaur puns are t-rrfic for your next dinosaur invitation or to keep on deck for your next trip the dinosaur museum.
Print your Dinosaur PunsClick here to get your printable dinosaur puns.
Dinosaur Puns for Kids
- Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures.
- I dino what to tell ya.
- It’s a mammoth task!
- Have a dino-mite birthday!
- Nothing will tricera-top this pun.
- You are t-rrific! Be my Valentine!
- I raptor present for you.
- Will the new dinosaur exhibit at the Natural History Museum be popular? Remains to be seen.
- A sight for saur eyes.
- Did you hear about the dinosaur that couldn’t stop coughing? It was a bronchitisaurus.
- Did you hear about the dinosaur that survived extinction and is now found in farmer’s fields? They called him T-rac-tor.
- I’ve heard a theory that the dinosaurs died out because their eggs became rotten. It was a mass egg-stink-tion!
- Can you do it? You bet Jurassican.
- I’m not saur-ee I came up with this half-baked pun. I feel ptero-bill.
- The archeologist thought he had dug up a full dinosaur but it just was a fossil arm.
- Do you know Dinosaurs can’t go on boats, they cause too many Ship Rex.
- Dinosaurs are just rawr-some!
Add your favorite dinosaur pun to the comments.
You might also like our dinosaur jokes.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link