Who loves dogs? Who loves jokes? Who loves Christmas? Wouldn’t you know it, we figured out a way to combine all three! Below you’ll find a hilarious collection of holiday dog jokes and extra funny Christmas dog puns.
Print your Christmas Dog Puns and Jokes
Christmas Dog Jokes
- What did the pupper wear Christmas caroling? – Christmas collars, of course!
- What do you call a litter of puppies born at the North Pole? – Santa’s little yelpers!
- What did Jack Frost train his puppy to do? – Nip at your nose!
- What did the Lhasa Apso say to Santa Claus? – I’ve been a furry good dog!
- Did anyone water the Christmas tree? – “I did!” exclaimed the dog.
- How do dog decorate for Christmas? – They deck the paws with bows of collie.
- What is a dog’s favorite Christmas song? – Fleas Navidad
Christmas Dog Puns
- On the fur-st day of Christmas…
- Chestnuts roasting by an open fire, Puppy nipping at your nose..
- Dachshund through the snow…
- May you have a very Hairy Christmas and a Yappy New Year!
- Santa Paws is comin’ to town…
- Christmas dog love is fur real.
- Have a bow-wowtiful Christmas!
- Here comes Santa-paws!
- “Bark! The herald angels sing.”
- May your days be snuggly and bright
Merry Christmas Dog Puns
- Merry Christmutts everyone!
- Have yourself a furry little Christmas!
- Ho, Ho, Ho. Merry Woofmas!
- We Shih Tzu a Merry Christmas!
- We woof you a Merry Christmas!
Holiday Dog Puns
- Yappy Holidays!
- Husky Holidays
- Happy Collie-days
- Happy Howl-days
Add your favorite Christmas Dog puns and jokes to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link