Funny Elf Jokes, Elf Puns & Elf Riddles for Kids
We have collected some jokes, puns, and riddles about Santa’s little helper, the elves. Share these elf jokes with your little ones, and they will absolutely love it.
For more holiday fun, head to Christmas jokes next. Then check out: Santa jokes, reindeer jokes, and gingerbread jokes.
Print your Elf Jokes
Print your elf jokes here.
Funny Elf Jokes for Kids
- What are elves’ favorite types of photos? – Elfies.
- Why did the elf sleep in the fireplace? – Because he wanted to sleep like a log.
- What did Santa tell his helpers when they listened in on his conversation? – “Quit elves-dropping.”
- What do you call a Santa’s helper with a rags to riches story? – Cinderelfa.
- What is elves’ favorite sport? – Miniature golf.
- What do you call an elf entrepreneur? – A small business owner.
- Where do elves go dancing? – Christmas balls.
- Where do elves go to get famous? – Holly-wood.
- What is an elf’s favorite lunch? – Sandwich wraps.
- What do you get when a group of 11 elves adds another? – Twelf.
Elf on the Shelf Jokes
- What was the name of the girl elf on the shelf? – Miss Chievous.
- What is the elf on the shelf’s favorite school subject? – Spilling.
- What did the elf on the shelf dress up as for Halloween? – Prankenstein.
- What did the cat say to the elf on the shelf? – Meow.
- What does the elf on the shelf use to write on the blackboard? – Chalk-olate.
- What kind of money did the elf on the shelf use? – Jingle bills.
Elf Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Elf. Elf who? Elf me wrap this present!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Elf. Elf who? Elf I knock again will you let me in please?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Elf. Elf who? Elf on the shelf.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Elves. Elves who? Elves that need directions to the North Pole!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any elf jokes that you know?
- Gaining some elf-confidence.
- I wanna be welfy someday.
- Just be your-elf.
- You’ve got to pull your-elf together.
- I could really go for some fettuccini elfredo right now
- I am known for having pointy ears and for making Christmas toys that are delivered by Santa to all of the good girls and boys. What am I? – Elf.
Add your favorite elf joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link