If you are looking for something extra this Thanksgiving, add a little laughter to the table with these printable Thanksgiving jokes for kids (and throw in some pumpkin jokes too).
We love creating family connections with fun and jokes are a great way to bring everyone together.
Print Your Jokes about Thanksgiving
First, read through these jokes. Then print them out for Thanksgiving Day. Finally, don’t forget to pin this post!
Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids to Gobble Up
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? – The outside!
- What did the turkey say before it was roasted? – Boy! I’m stuffed!
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? – They suspected fowl play.
- What can you never eat for Thanksgiving dinner? – Breakfast or lunch.
- Why don’t you put the turkey near the corn? – Because it will gobble, gobble, gobble it up.
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? – Wing! Wing!
- Why was the cook late to Thanksgiving dinner? – He lost track of thyme.
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving? – The turkey trot.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? – Because he had the drumsticks.
- What happens when you’re too harsh on the cranberries and make them sad? – They turn into blueberries.
- On which holiday do you play a lot of jokes on people? – Prank-giving.
- What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? – A har-vest.
- Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”? – Because they never learned good table manners.
- What smells the best on Thanksgiving dinner? – Your nose.
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk? – To hatchet!
- What does Dracula call Thanksgiving? – Fangs-giving.
- What kind of music did Pilgrims listen to? – Plymouth Rock.
Thanksgiving Knock Knock Jokes
If you like these you’ll love the Best Knock Knock Jokes for kids.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Gladys. Gladys who? Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Phillip. Phillip who? Phillip a big plate and dig in!
- Knock knock!” “Who’s there?” “Arthur.” “Arthur who?” “Arthur any leftovers?”
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Dewey. Dewey who? Dewey have to wait long to eat?