We love creating family connections with fun and jokes are a great way to bring everyone together.
Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids to Gobble Up
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? – The outside!
- What did the turkey say before it was roasted? – Boy! I’m stuffed!
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? – They suspected fowl play.
- What can you never eat for Thanksgiving dinner? – Breakfast or lunch.
- Why don’t you put the turkey near the corn? – Because it will gobble, gobble, gobble it up.
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? – Wing! Wing!
- Why was the cook late to Thanksgiving dinner? – He lost track of thyme.
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving? – The turkey trot.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? – Because he had the drumsticks.
- What happens when you’re too harsh on the cranberries and make them sad? – They turn into blueberries.
- On which holiday do you play a lot of jokes on people? – Prank-giving.
- What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? – A har-vest.
- Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”? – Because they never learned good table manners.
- What smells the best on Thanksgiving dinner? – Your nose.
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk? – To hatchet!
- What does Dracula call Thanksgiving? – Fangs-giving.
- What kind of music did Pilgrims listen to? – Plymouth Rock.
- What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving? – Lucky!
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? – Apple gobbler.
What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving? – Vegetarians.
- How did the salt and pepper welcome their guests? – “Seasoning’s greetings!”
- How do you keep a turkey in suspense? – I’m not sure but I’ll let you know next week!
- How did you know a turkey likes his dinner? – He gobbles it up!
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? – They suspected fowl play!
- What sound does a turkey make in space? – Hubble Hubble.
- What’s a pumpkin’s favorite game? – Squash.
- What vegetable was hiding in the basement on Thanksgiving? – Cellar-y.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? – Pumpkin pi.
- Why was the cook late to Thanksgiving dinner? – He lost track of Thyme.
- Who helped the squash cross the road? – The crossing gourd.
- Why don’t side dishes tell jokes? – They’re too corny.
- Why is corn so popular on Thanksgiving? – Because it’s a-maize-ing.
- If leaves come from trees, where do turkeys come from? – Poultries.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? – Of course! Buildings can’t jump.
- What’s the best way to stuff a turkey? – Serve it pizza and ice cream.
- What do you call a turkey on the run? – Fast food.
- Did you hear about the turkey fight? – He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
- Why did the turkey become a percussionist? – It already had the drumsticks.
- What did the sweet potato say when it was asked if it was hungry? “Yes, I yam.”
- What veggies would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner? – Beets me!
- What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner? – Your nose.
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 24 carrots.
- Why didn’t the Pilgrims tell secrets in the cornfield? – Because the corn had ears.
- What did the turkey say to the computer? – Google, google, google!
- What was the turkey looking for at Toys ‘R Us? – Gobbleheads.
What kind of music did the pilgrims like? – Plymouth Rock!
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? – Pilgrims.
- Why do the Pilgrims have trouble keeping their pants on? – Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- What do you call a Pilgrim’s vocabulary? – Pilgrammar.
- Why do turkeys love rainy days? – They love fowl weather.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food? – Nothing—it’s already stuffed.
- What do you get when you cross a Pilgrim with a cracker? – Pilgraham.
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter? – Quack, Quack, Quack.
- How do you make a turkey float? – Root beer, a scoop of ice cream, and a turkey.
- What sound does a limping turkey make? – “Wobble, wobble!”
- What do you call Thanksgiving if you’re selfish? – Thanks-taking.
- What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost? – A poultry-geist!
- What has feathers and webbed feet? – A turkey wearing scuba gear
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? – All About That Baste.
- What did the turkey say to his real estate agent? – Turn-key only.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite month? – They don’t have one, but they prefer any other than November!
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? – Drumsticks for everyone!
- When is the best time to eat turkey? – When someone else cooked it and it’s on the dinner table!
- How does a turkey travel? – By gravy train.
- What always comes right at the end of Thanksgiving? The letter ‘g’!
Why did the turkey cross the road? – It was the chicken’s day off.
- What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner? – The casse-role.
- What’s Frankenstein’s favorite Thanksgiving dish? – Monster mash potatoes and grave-y.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? – Peach gobbler!
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? – “If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!”
- What did the little turkey say to the big turkey? – Peck on someone your own size!
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? – Have peck-nics!
- Why is it hard to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes? – You can’t just quit “cold turkey.
- What did the hipster say the day after Thanksgiving? – “I liked the leftovers before they were cool.”
Thanksgiving Knock Knock Jokes
If you like these, you’ll love the Best Knock Knock Jokes for kids.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Gladys. Gladys who? Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Phillip. Phillip who? Phillip a big plate and dig in!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any leftovers?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dewey. Dewey who? Dewey have to wait long to eat?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Noah. Noah who? Noah good pumpkin pie recipe?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Gwen. Gwen who? Gwen is Thanksgiving dinner? I’m hungry!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Tamara. Tamara who? Tamara we’ll eat all the leftovers!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Annie. Annie who? Annie body seen the turkey?”
Print Your Jokes about Thanksgiving
First, read through these jokes. Then, print them out for Thanksgiving Day. Finally, don’t forget to pin this post!