Take a tiny break from the holiday crazy… and spend some quality time with your family. Simply print Christmas Charades Cards and you’re ready for fun!
We say Christmas is about spending time with family, having fun and making memories.
Our actions often tell a different story.
It’s so easy to get wrapped up in the holiday stress.
We worry about getting to every single tradition. You know, the ones passed down from your family and the ones you found on Pinterest last month!
Your Christmas to-do list gets a bit crazier every day and suddenly creating the perfect Christmas mantel takes time away from the entire reason you put so much effort into this holiday!
If spending time with your family has taken a back seat to the Christmas crazy it’s time to hit pause…
It doesn’t have to be fancy, planned ahead of time or perfect to be just what you need…
fun, memory making family time.
How to play Christmas CharadesClick here to print the Charade Cards
- Print out the Christmas Charade Cards.
- Fold the cards and put them into a pretty bowl or Christmas tin.
- Set up some house rules. Will talking be allowed? Can you use props? What happens if no one can guess? Will there be a time limit?
- If you have kids who aren’t reading yet, pick someone who can read the card to them (and not guess) OR draw pictures on the cards before you start.
- Once you run out of cards have everyone take turns making up their own Christmas Charade.
Different games with the same charades cards
- Drawing game. You can also use these cards to make a drawing game. Play the same way as with Christmas Charades but instead of acting out the cards, draw a picture. Who can guess first?
- Game of Clues. Draw a card and give clues without saying the words on the card. Get creative and see how fast you get everyone to guess.
Where to next?
- Printable Christmas Jokes
- Practical Stocking Stuffers (that are still pretty fun!)
- Candy Cane Science