Do you love “What am I” riddles? We do too! This list of what am I Nature Riddles are perfect for your next adventure into nature.
Of course, they’re also perfect if you’re cozy at home and dreaming of your favorite nature spot.
Print your Nature Riddles
Nature Riddles with Answers
- I touch your face, I’m in your words, I’m lack of space and beloved by birds. What am I? – Air
- First, you see me in the grass dressed in yellow; next I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I? – Dandelion
- The pearls of night, stolen in clearest light of day. What am I? – Dew
- I fly without wings, I cry without eyes. What am I? – A Cloud.
- I am the element found in just about everything. I am the air you breathe, and support the growth of all living things. What am I? – Oxygen
- At night I come without being fetched. By day I’m lost, without being stolen. What am I? – A star.
- I am big, I am in the sky. I give light. What am I? – The Sun.
- Born at the same time as the world, destined to live as long as the world, and yet never five weeks old. What am I? – The moon
- Two sisters fair and bright always running, never meet. What are we?- The Sun and the Moon.
- You’ve heard me before, and you hear me again. Then I die ’til you call me again. I repeat only the last word you say. The more I repeat, the softer I get. I cannot be seen but can be heard. What am I? – Echo.
- I can be very strong, but other times I’m light. You can’t see me move but you can see my effects. I’m measured on a special type of scale but I don’t weigh anything. What am I? – The wind.
- I am begged to come. But I make people hide when I finally arrive. What am I?- Rain.
- When I eat, I live; but when I drink, I die. What am I? – Fire.
- My rings are not worth much, but they do tell my age. What am I? – A tree.
- I have roots nobody sees, I am taller than the trees. Up, up I go, but I never grow. What am I? – Mountain.