St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, jokes are the perfect way to add a little something extra to this fun day.
There is no better way to connect with kids then to add a little laughter.
My kids have always loved finding jokes in their lunch boxes. A few of our favorites for this time of year… Earth Day jokes for kids, printable spring jokes, Easter Jokes, and of course knock, knock jokes.
18 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Jokes for Kids
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? – Because real rocks are too heavy.
- Why shouldn’t you iron a four-leaf clover? – You might press your luck!
- Why is St. Patrick’s Day frogs’ favorite holiday? – They’re already wearing green.
- Knock, knock Who’s there? Irish Irish who? Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- What bow can’t be tied? – A rainbow.
- Where will you always find gold? – In the dictionary.
- How is a good friend like a four-leaf clover? – They’re hard to find!
Jokes about Leprechauns
- Why do leprechauns love to garden? – They have green thumbs!
- What do you call a leprechaun who gets sent to jail? –
- Why do leprechauns recycle? – They like to go green!
- What happens when leprechauns take a bath? – They get wet!
- What did the leprechaun say when the video game ended? – Game clover!
- Why do leprechauns hate running? – They’d rather jig than jog!
- Why did the leprechaun climb over the rainbow? – To get to the other side!
Add your favorite St. Patrick Day jokes or Leprechaun jokes for kids into the comment section!