St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, jokes are the perfect way to add a little something extra to this fun day.
There is no better way to connect with kids then to add a little laughter.
18 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Jokes for KidsClick here to print the jokes.
- What did the leprechaun say when the video game ended? – Game clover!
- Why do leprechauns hate running? – They’d rather jig than jog!
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? – Because real rocks are too heavy.
- Why did the leprechaun climb over the rainbow? – To get to the other side!
- Why shouldn’t you iron a four-leaf clover? – You might press your luck!
- What happens when leprechauns take a bath? – They get wet!
- Why is St. Patrick’s Day frogs’ favorite holiday? – They’re already wearing green.
- Knock, knock Who’s there? Irish Irish who? Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
- What bow can’t be tied? – A rainbow.
- Where will you always find gold? – In the dictionary.
- Why do leprechauns love to garden? – They have green thumbs!
- What do you call a leprechaun who gets sent to jail? –
- Why do leprechauns recycle? – They like to go green!
- How is a good friend like a four-leaf clover? – They’re hard to find!
Add your favorite St. Patrick Day jokes for kids into the comment section!
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link