We were on a hike the other day and saw bear claw marks scratched in a tree going up the trunk. It was a fun sighting… until I remembered that meant there was a bear right here at some point. Although it’s still neat, I definitely prefer laughing over these funny bear jokes for kids to any actual bear sightings.
Print our Bear JokesClick here to get your printable bear jokes.
Bear Jokes for Kids
- Why did Mother Nature make only one Yogi Bear? – Because when she tried to make a second one, she made a Boo-Boo.
- What do teddy bears do all day? – Stuff.
- What is as big as a bear but weighs nothing? – Its shadow!
- What do you call a bear in the rain? – A drizzly bear.
- What does a bear with crooked teeth need? – Bear-aces.
- What was the scary movie the bear refused to watch? – The Bear Witch Project.
- What do you call a bear that jumps but never lands? – Peter Panda.
- Why did the bear quit his second job? – He needed some koala-ty time with his family.
- How do bears travel when they go on vacation? – Bear-o-planes.
- What do you call a bear who practices dentistry? – A molar bear.
- Why do bears not eat fast food? – Because they can’t catch it!
- Without a fishing rod, how can you catch fish? – With you bear hands.
- When it rains, what do bears do? – They get wet.
- What’s wrong with wrestling with bears? – The pain is unbearable.
- What do polar bears have for lunch? – Ice burger!
- How do you start a teddy bear race? – Ready, teddy, GO!
- Why was the little bear so spoiled? – Because its mother panda’d to its every whim!
- How can you tell whether a bear is moving? – They put up a ‘fur sale’ sign up.
- A bear without ears, what would you call it? – A b.
- What does Pooh Bear call his girlfriend? – Hunny!
Add your favorite bear joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link