One of the things my kids love most about New Year’s is trying to stay up as late as possible.
Of course, this means there are HOURS to fill with activities and games that will keep everyone (especially Mom) from dozing off.
This year, I’m going to space some specially collected New Year’s jokes in to pass the time.
New Year’s Joke for Kids
- What do snowmen like to do on New Year’s Eve? – Chill out.
- Why do you need a jeweler on New Year’s Eve? – To ring in the new year.
- What do cows say on January 1st? – “Happy Moo Year!”
- Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer? – To start the new year off cool.
- What is corn’s favorite holiday? – New Ears Eve.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop procrastinating. – But I’ll wait until tomorrow to start.
- What do farmers give their wives at midnight on New Year’s Eve? – Hogs and kisses.
- What did the ghost say on January 1st? – Happy Boo Year.
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Abby. Abby who? Abby New Year!
- Where can you go to practice Math on New Year’s Eve? – Times Square.
- What food should you avoid on New Year’s? – Firecrackers.
- Why did the man sprinkle sugar on his pillow on New Year’s Eve? – He wanted to start the year with sweet dreams.
For more silly fun, check out these books:
- Silly Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- The Big Book of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link