In the blink of an eye, another year is about to end. Before we welcome another year with a bang let us have a little laughter from the New Year’s puns we have collected.
You might also like our New Year’s Jokes.
Print your New Year puns
New Year’s Puns
- Moo Year is a cow’s favorite day of the year.
- When the clock strikes midnight, bunnies wish each other a ‘Hoppy New Year!’
- Be a caterpillar and turn over a new leaf on New Year’s Day.
- A corn’s favorite holiday is New Ear’s Day.
- I saw a ghost on January 1st. It wished me a Happy Boo Year.
- On January 1st farmers start growing New Year’s hay.
- My New Year revolution is to never use autocorrect again.
- Not to brag, but I already have a date for New Year’s Eve. It’s December 31st.
- Happy Mew Year!
- Dracula is famous for his “count down”.
- What do you tell someone you didn’t see at New Year’s Eve? I haven’t seen you all year!
- New Year? I just got used to this last one!
- I called my friend Stephen and said “It’s New Year’s Steve!”
- My one new year’s resolution was to start to use my velcro wall more. So far I’m sticking to it.
- If you got a 4k TV for Christmas, your New Year’s resolution is 3840 x 2160.
- I told my wife I would be more healthy and exercise this year. It didn’t “workout”.
- On New Year’s Eve, make sure you have your left leg in the air so you start the new year on the right foot.
- A group of astronauts wanted to have a New Year’s celebration on the moon, but they didn’t planet in time.
- Resolutions were made to be broken.
Add your favorite New Year pun to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link