Funny Snowman Jokes for Kids (Includes Printable!)
When the snow is falling, building a snowman is our favorite thing to do. When the snow is not falling, dreaming of building a snowman is our favorite thing to do. Either way, these snowman jokes are perfect for a snowy smile.
Once you’ve laughed your way through these, check out the winter joke, winter pun, and winter riddle collections.
Print your Snowman Jokes
Click here to print your Snowman jokes here.
Snowman Jokes for Kids
- Where does a snowman keep his money? – In a snow bank.
- What do you call a snowman in the summer? – A puddle.
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?- Frosted Flakes.
- What do you call an old snowman? – Water.
- What do snowmen wear on their heads? – Ice caps.
- What do you call a snowman on rollerblades? – A snowmobile.
- What did Jack Frost say to Frosty the Snowman? – Have an ice day.
- What do snowmen call their offspring? – Chill-dren.
- What is a snowman’s favorite Drink? – Ice Tea.
- Why was the snowman’s dog called Frost? – Because Frost bites.
- What do snowmen eat for lunch ? – Icebergers.
- What is it called when a snowman has a temper tantrum? – A meltdown.
- What do you call a snowman holiday party? – A snowball.
Snowman Knock-Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snowman needs coal for buttons!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow man named Frosty.
- Knock, knock. Who’s There? Snow man. Snow man who? Snow way man, I’m not going to tell you.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Ina. Ina who? Ina minute I’m going to build a snowman.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow man named Olaf!
Add your favorite Snowman joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
I can’t seem to get the link for the snowman joke printable to work.
There are some good ones here!
I emailed it to you, Sandy! Thanks for letting me know of the issue.