For those dreaming of a white Christmas, you’ll surely enjoy these winter, snow, and snowman riddles.
Print these riddles out and snuggle up. Enjoy them alone or with your family.
Print your Winter Riddles
- These keep your hands warm and nice and protect them from cold and ice. What are they? – Gloves
- What do December, January, and February have in common? – The letter R.
- I am a dreamlike fairyland but I can be horrific to many when I cover the land with ice. What am I? – Winter.
- We can be made of leather or can be made of wool, we come in pairs and keep you from cold. What am I? – Winter gloves.
- It is worn outside the cold weather, sometimes it is made of plastic, fur, wool, or even leather. – Winter coat
- You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first? – The match.
- What falls in the winter but never gets hurt? – Snow
- I can drift, lift, swirl, and fall; but only in the winter or not at all. I can get big, but I’m usually small. I can appear when the weather is either wild or tame. I have a million brothers and sisters, but we never look the same. What am I? – A snowflake.
- I was known to Greek philosophers a thousand years ago, I have numbers all in a line, and I can tell you if rain will turn to snow. What am I? – Thermometer.
- This is something you see, so fluffy and white, in a cold December morning, it makes everything bright. What am I? – Snow.
- I can be round, white and shaped like a ball yet I cannot be dribbled or bounced at all. What am I? – A snowball.
- What can be a cap, a bed, a bank and a bird at the same time?- The snow.
- You can hold me and even shake me, but I’m easy to break. I have lots of snow, but it’s all fake! What am I? – A snow globe.
- I drop from the sky far more beautifully than rain. There are no two pieces that’ll ever look the same. What am I? – Snow.
- When it’s cold in winter, this is something you love. It’s like tiny white stars. Falling from up above – Snow.
- What kind of crystals don’t break when they hit the ground? – Snow, because they are ice crystals.
You might like to add these snowman jokes to your snowman riddles.
- You can start by making a roll then you can mold me, put a scarf on my neck and even a couple of coal. What am I? – Snowman.
- You’ll see me outside standing even in the cold months. I am made of a bunch of winter flakes and I like to keep warm with a knitted yarn. What am I? – Snowman.
- He is a man during winters, but he might be a source of water during spring. Who is he? – Snowman.
- With enough winter flakes.Two or three spheres is your goal. Then you can make this friend with a scarf, carrot and coal. – Snowman.
Add your favorite winter riddle to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link