When the family comes together to celebrate. A good collection of jokes can be the perfect addition. These turkey jokes and turkey puns will get the family laughing together.
You might also like these other jokes for kids: Thanksgiving jokes, fall jokes, fall riddles, and pizza jokes and puns.
Print your Turkey Jokes
Click here to print your turkey jokes.
Turkey Jokes for the Whole Family
- Why does the turkey prefer using Android? – Because he likes to say google google.
- Why did the turkey say no to dessert? – He was already stuffed.
- What do you call a running turkey? – Fast food
- Why are movies starring a turkey rated R? – Because of their fowl language.
- What is a turkey called on the day after Thanksgiving? – Lucky.
- What is the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? – A tur-key
- If you cross a turkey with some corn and veggies, what do you get? – Enough food for Thanksgiving.
- What wish did the turkey make on his birthday? – That people find another entree for Thanksgiving.
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? – They suspected fowl play.
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day? – Quack, quack!
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? – All About That Baste.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? – Peach gobbler!
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? – Of course! Buildings can’t jump.
- What key won’t open any door? – A turkey.
- What did the leftover turkey say? – Make me a sandwich!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Annie. Annie who? Annie body seen the turkey?
- What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? – Have peck-nics!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? – He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
- What do you call a rude turkey? – A jerk-key.
Turkey Puns Perfect for Thanksgiving
- I’m fowling for you!
- Your henwriting has improved.
- This stuffing is tur-key to success.
- That was hen, this is now.
- No fowl play.
- Chick or treat!
- Like feather, like son.
- Forever hounding for leftovers to tur-keep for later…
- You hold the tur-key to my heart!
- The runaway turkey looked a little smir-key.
Add your favorite turkey joke to the comments.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Best Joke Books for 7-year-olds
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Leave a Reply