Some days just call for fun. Plain old get silly fun. Joining in the silly play that is already happening is one way to be a fun mom. Let’s take it a step further today and be the ones to BRING THE FUN!
It is National Cheese Lovers Day after all (did you know that was a thing?). And in honor of this cheesy day, I’ve teamed up with Chuck E. Cheese’s and we’re asking you to get cheesy! Make sure to scroll down and check out the flash giveaway!
14 Silly Activities That are Just Plain Fun
- Mixed up art faces are not just silly. They are also pretty stinking cute.
- Who wants to attempt a puzzle apple?
- Encourage some rowdy wresting or rather Sumo wrestling.
- Make some fancy tp roll sunglasses and roll out a red carpet (or towel) for a funny fashion show.
- Print out a pizza mad lib for each of you and take turns filling it out. Who wins for the silliest story?
- When art meets science in ooey gooey oily art the giggles will come naturally.
- Host a tissue dance. (I thought this one might have to do with boogers. It doesn’t but it’s still funny. 😉 )
- This one IS about boogers. The kids will love some fake snot slime.
- Get moving with activity dice and when it’s your turn to roar like a lion make it loud!
- Have some family circus fun. Learn how to make balloon dogs together.
- Storytelling can be one of the silliest things of all. Crayon storytelling mixes one of our favorite art materials and one of our favorite activities.
- Messy = fun with monster blow painting. (And the results are AWESOME!)
- Once the kids get started paper plate skating, you will have to join in!
- Just for today allow for playing with your food. You won’t be sorry.
Win a Chuck E. Cheese’s family guest pass! Pass includes 1 large pizza, 4 fountain drinks and 30 tokens.
- First way to enter. Watch the video and share it! Leave the link url in the comments of this post.
- Second way to enter. Leave a comment on this post sharing one of your CHEESY family moment!
- GIVEAWAY runs until 1/20/2016 midnight.
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- US entries only.
- Must be 18 to enter.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.