The Letter Q is a tricky Letter of the Week. There are not many Q words that are easy to play around with. (Of course it would be fun to have a Queen for the day. 🙂 )
This post about family interviews for a family fun night inspired Questions for Q! Set up was super simple (the way I like it) and the kids had a great time.
I wrote out 10 questions on construction paper. Cousins S,T, and J were over which added to the fun. I let each kid pick a question until all the questions were answered. Then each kid got to decide which question they would like to ask an adult.
We had so much fun I think Questions over dinner might replace our normal dinner conversation for a while.
Questions for Letter Q
- What do you want to be when you grow up? (Or When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?)
- What is your favorite food?
- What sport do you like best?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What is your best quality?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What weather do you enjoy the most?
- What is a memory that makes you smile?
- What is your favorite movie?
Tell me what question you would add to the list!!!
maryanne @ mama smiles says
I love this idea! Maybe I would add, “What is your favorite free time activity?”
I love “What is your favorite free time activity”. I think that will be our topic of discussion at dinner tonight. Thanks.
Great idea. As my little one is too young for questions, we’ll stick to Q is for Queen. We’ve been talking about the diamond jubilee in the UK so is thematically perfect.