5 reasons I won’t be going screen free
1. I like to shower in peace.
2. I’m not a follower. Actually I’m totally a follower but I don’t want anyone else to think I’m a follower. I usually wait until something isn’t popular anymore before jumping in. I’ll probably do screen free week next month.
3. It’s a time suck and every once in awhile my time needs to be sucked into nothingness.
4. It would really clog up my DVR… just sayin.
5. I would miss my friends. What if I didn’t see the latest engagement, gym update or yummy lunch report?
It’s true that we are not participating in screen free week, but it isn’t for any reason other than that the only person in our house that needs it is me. We are constantly evaluating and reevaluating our limited screen time throughout the year. We are very comfortable with the amount M and M use their screens.
Although I love a good crime show, my screen time issues are work related (and that’s an entire different post)! A week off would only put me behind.
So although we won’t be participating we are cheering on those who are.
Are you participating in screen free week… if so GET OFF THE COMPUTER!