Educational Shows for Younger Kids
Monster Math Squad – Adorable and funny! The Monster Math Squad is fun and silly while they explore math concepts like counting, measuring, sorting, shapes, and patterns.
Bo on the Go – Bo on the Go is all about getting kids to move. In the beginning minutes of the show, Bo has kids clear a space (their “Bo Zone”) in front of the TV so they can move safely. Movement is tied into a fun story with Bo and her fun dragon Dezzy.
Educational Shows for Older Kids
Boyd Matson’s Wild Chronicles – Boyd Matson reports on scientific discoveries, adventures and nature from all over the world. I especially love the way the show highlights the scientific research behind the information he is sharing. I love that Big M was able to see the research lab in Central Africa and hear the scientist talk about what his discoveries mean.
Why What Where – Why What Where takes kids’ natural tendency to question everything and finds answers. The show is engaging and covers topics like sports, science and culture. Questions like “Have you ever wondered why the sun is hot?” and “Do you know where your food comes from?” are not only fun but give the kids something to teach us over dinner. 😉
Underwater World For Kids – Underwater World for Kids explores coral reefs, hidden treasures, sea life and sunken ships. Perfect for kids who love to learn about the ocean. (This one might have me joining in… sunken ships? That sounds cool.)
All of these shows can be found on Kidoodle.TV. We’ve had so much fun trying it out. There are so many things to love.
- Kidoodle.TV is a service that allows kids to watch TV from anywhere. Kidoodle.TV can be watched on many different devices.
- Parents get a special pass code for the Parents Room control area. AWESOME!
- Each kid gets their own profile. Great for multiple ages because you can set up and edit each profile to include shows for their age. When they click into their personal profile, they are only offered shows that their parents have placed there!
- Parents select viewing time. Kidoodle.TV automatically enforces the limit.
- Kidoodle.TV is ad-free which means we are able to avoid the “I want that” commercial battle. YAY!
3 great offers from Kidoodle.TV.
- Just for you –> 25% off a 1 year subscription to Kidoodle.TV ($4.99 a month regularly). Custom discount code: BLOGHER25 (Code expires June 30, 2014).
- Enter to win one of 3 tablets and a 1 year subscription to Kidoodle.TV being given away in both March and April on Facebook.
- Leave a comment sharing your favorite educational show for kids below. One comment will be selected to win a $100 Visa gift card. (Winner will be selected randomly.)
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/17-4/18.
Be sure to visit the Kidoodle.TV brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts.