I’m so excited that you are going to be guest posting on A Mom with a Lesson Plan. I’ve prepared these guidelines to make it easier for you to jump right in. If you have any further questions please email me at email@example.com.
- The activities can be meant for toddler, preschool or school age kids.
- Activities should be simple.
- Activities should include learning.
- You can get creative with twists on old favorites.
- Please include 2-5 pics of the activity in progress.
- If there is a final product please include a pic of the product alone.
- Send the pics to me as they are. I will edit them and crop them for the post.
- 350- 500 words is perfect for a post.
- Include a brief story about why you picked the activity or what you (or the kids) especially loved about it.
- Include what materials are needed.
- Include step by step instructions and tips for successfully doing the activity.
- Write 3 – 5 sentences about yourself. This will be at the bottom of the post. It’s a great way to let readers get to know you. If you are struggling to do this try answering the following questions. Who are you? Where do you live (specific or general)? How many kids do you have? How old are they? What is your favorite thing to do as a parent? What is one thing you do for yourself?
- I would love to include a small picture of you, so please send that along too!
Thank you so much,